Paint Night Location Requirements
- Should be able to provide Cafe/brewery space for at least 15 to 20 people at a time.
- The space should be available for Paint nights on Saturday from 4.30 to 6.30 PM.
- We take half an hour to set up and half an hour to set down so the team will be present to set up at 4 PM and leave at 7 PM
- The cafe should not be charging anything for hosting paint nights. We will be giving them business by bringing more people in at the cafe / brewery.
- Are ready to do this weekly basis on Saturdays.
- Provide us a tiny bit of storage space to store 3 boxes of materials.
- Cafe / Brewey should have alcoholic options
- Is there enough lights to host a paint night?
How does it benefit you?
- We advertise our events via Facebook and Instagram.
- As a cafe or brewery, you do not play any role in getting people for us.
- We have been doing paint nights since a year now and have done more then 100 – group, private and corporate events.
- We advertise your cafe / brewery too along with our event and that introduces your location to more people.
- We take registrations via Eventbrite and our website.
- Everyone arrives at 4.30 and leaves at 6.30 for a paint night. They might grab food / drinks from the cafe.
If your location meet with above requirements then please apply to become a partner and we will visit your location and host a paint night.